Photo: PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images
The price of the dollar in the Mexican market for the beginning of this week shows slight movements. Yesterday, Monday, it began with depreciation and then corrected itself, for this Tuesday the US currency does not vary much and continues to trend upwards against its Mexican pair. The dollar has a price of 20.30 pesos per dollar unit.
At the bank window, the dollar for the purchase it trades above the barrier of 20 at a price of 20.06 pesos per unit. And for sale the dollar is trading at 20.54 pesos per unit of greenback.
Concern prevails over the economic consequences of the Covid pandemic and the effects that the war between Russia and Ukraine may continue to have. The monetary tightening of the central banks, maintains the fear of “a slowdown in the world economy”; but somehow this strengthens the dollar since investors see it as a safe currency. Experts in the field point out.
Keep in mind, though, that Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said the chance of a near recession was “not high.”
Follow the price of the dollar in the Mexican market during the day and follow it in real time. You can also compare prices to find the best rate for your remittance.
– Updated report of the dollar in the Bank of Mexico: Exchange rate in Banxico.
– Average variation of the dollar in the different Mexican financial institutions: Price of the dollar in Mexican banks.
– Compare the dollar price for remittance transfers to Mexico from the United States with the best sending companies: Compare prices.
– You can also follow in real time the price of the main cryptocurrencies in the market that have already accumulated losses of up to 20%, in the last 7 days. Bitcoin falls above the $30,000 barrier. Cryptocurrency price.
You may also like:
– Bitcoin could lead El Salvador to default
– The price of gasoline is rising again and is within cents of reaching a new record