Photo: Joe Raedle/Getty Images
A woman from Nashville almost lost his life after he picked up a one dollar bill at a McDonald’s store.
And it is that after he picked up the ticket, Renée Parsons she began to feel unwell, for which she was immediately hospitalized.
“I couldn’t even breathe. It’s almost like a burning sensation, if you will, that starts here in the shoulders and then just goes down, like it’s numbing the whole body,” she told News 2.
Meanwhile, Parsons’ husband pointed out that “it looked like it was dying. She was certainly unconscious and very pale.”
A few days after what happened and aware that she miraculously survived, the woman defended her version of events in the face of doubt and revealed that neither she nor the bill were tested for fentanyl on it.
During the interview they did on Fox and Friends, Renée Parsons noted that he took an overdose of the powerful opioid. “Last we heard: the dollar bill was never tested, and that came directly from the police officer himself,” he said.
“My hospital records also show that I was not tested for fentanyl. They did a six or ten panel drug screen which came back negative. When the doctor walked into the hospital room, he said, ‘Sorry, we can’t test synthetic opioids,’ which is fentanyl,” he added.
The police remain firm in their version that the note did not have fentanyl residues, the same situation as some experts in the field: “You are much more likely to have a reaction if you inadvertently rub your nose and expose that drug to some of the blood vessels in the nose or licking their fingers or rubbing their eyes,” explained Dr. Rebecca Donald.
It may interest you:
Boy dies after ingesting fentanyl pills that his mother sold in Las Vegas
The Sinaloa Cartel found in fentanyl higher profits than other drugs